Friday, November 27, 2015

The Friday Sex Blog (The Caress)



Hola mi Gente,
I miss bloggin’ on a regular, but for some time now, I’ve lost the passion for it. What I can say? Maybe I'll dust off the once regular postings on human sexuality. LOL Here’s hoping you will be able to “un-bloat” from yesterday’s indulgences…

* * *

The Caress
The following was inspired by a real person...

She felt like everything good and wholesome. Like the first warm breeze of spring and the refreshing taste of lemonade on a summer’s eve, the crisp autumn air promising change and the first snowball fight when you’re a kid. Her body was soft and full of promise and her grip strong and her heart beat rapidly against my chest. I could smell her shampoo as I breathed in her essence -- felt her downy hair... 

My name is Eddie and I'm in recovery from civilization

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense