Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Wayfinders



Hola Everybody,
Well, I am now employed -- full time. Details to come. What’s funny is that I thought I was terrible at the first interview and was surprised when they called for the second interview. Goes to show… LOL 




From our historical department comes the following gem: More than seven centuries before a few European men dared to sail beyond the safe boundaries of their known world, entire Polynesian families crossed the vast expanses of the Pacific Ocean in, yup, catamarans. The first humans to arrive in Hawaii were led by wayfinders. These miracle workers navigated uncharted seas by reading star positions, discerning weather patterns, and interpreting the ocean’s colors and movements.

Shoot, I know some families can’t make it to Disney world with a map without killing each other along the way!

My name is Eddie and I’m in recovery from civilization… 

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, please consider helping me out by sharing it, liking me on Facebook, following me on Twitter, or even throwing me some money on GoFundMe HERE or via PayPal HERE so I can keep calling it like I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense