Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Drama!

Hola! Everybody...
A quick clarification on my blast: My intention is not to leave 360/ Multiply, or take a break from it, or whatever. The fact of the matter is that due to a miscommunication, I returned home from work to find that the city marshal had padlocked my door and put my things in storage. I thought I had a verbal agreement with management that they would allow me to stay until this coming weekend, but for some reason, and without warning, my things were taken.

LOL!

Mind you, I had moved most of my things into storage, but I still had all my summer clothes (as well as all my undergarments), a computer and two laptops, and a TV still in my apartment.

Therefore, as of today I'm officially homeless, with nothing but the clothes on my back.

I'm staying with my sister temporarily, but (believe it or not) they don't a have a computer in the house! Geeez! This is the 21st century, people! LOL!

In any case, my writing will be limited.

Love,

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense