Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Moving, DR Butts, and R.I.P. ::smooches::

¡Hola! Everybody,

Well, I’m in my new living space, which is defined by a way too small room! LOL! I’ve been in prison cells bigger than this! But I see this as a temporary stepping stone and a place where there’s some privacy. So rather than a cell, I look at it as sanctuary. I suddenly realized that my two roommates are two extremely attractive women! One is very young, married, the other looks to be in her early thirties. Both have great asses! LOL the younger one has a lithe body, small, pert breasts, but an ass that never quits. The older one has a more voluptuous body, big breasts and an even bigger ass.

They’re immigrants from the DR, trying to make it in this world and they leave me alone -- there’s a boundary. Which is a good thing because I’d fuck either one of them in a heartbeat. The younger one wore boom-boom shorts on her way to the shower (which is situated next to my room). Oh boy! lol

I’m thinking that I’ll be moving into my own place within the next two months.

OK! after much thought and deliberation, I’ve decided to ‘retire” my trademark “::smooches::” I’ve been using it for years, but I’ve tired of it. From now on, I won’t be using it anymore. I’ll have to come up with another trademark. Maybe I’ll use, I dunno... ::fucks you in the arse:: instead?

::Smooches:: I don’t know what made me start using that, but it’s outlived its usefulness, so come by Friday and we’ll all bury the sucka once and for all. From here on in ::smooches:: will be used only for that “special” someone.

That’s all for now. I’m tired, my back hurts and I have a bunch of work to do, maybe I’ll write something later…

::smooches::

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense