Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Invitation of an Open Hand

¡Hola! Everybody...
If you took the time and consideration, thanks for voting for me, it warms my heart. If you haven’t, please do so! (click here). God is watching you, so do the right thing, dammit! LOL Have a great weekend...

* * *

Yesterdays [no. 1]


They were always on the outside
not because there was no door
but because it was were they
long ago chose to live.

I couldn't bring my world
to them, however I tried.

I could only extend the
invitation of an open hand.

Please replace me...

if you dare.

Reach out for them...

if you care.

Listen to the silent screams
of these sad-eyed ladies.

Share their finely-tuned sorrows
when they join their pallid thin hands
with yours and guide you on their
journey to despair.

All rights reserved ©

1 comment:

  1. DANG "a lady"! I guess i didn't get your vote! LOL

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense