Saturday, February 12, 2011

What I Want

¡Hola! Everybody…
It’s been cold up here in El Norte in the land of the snow. The best thing about cold weather is snuggling. I’m very needy and clingy and yes (!) it’s okay to say that! So, what I usually do is secretly crack the window so that the room gets cold and my lover has to cling to me. Tricks of the trade kiddos!. *wink*

BTW, don't forget to check out my reflections on love over at Subversify (click here)

Which brings me to today’s rant…

* * *

You Ask What I want


You ask me what I want
and my answer to you is
that I want it all --

I want the Sun and the Sky
and that elusive and playful sprite
that lives beneath your lips.

I want the sigh of the wind
as it wends its way through your hair
and the soft caress of your hand
on my hot skin.

I want the fires and the fragrance
of your memory...

turned like fine wine.

Grace is you, flowing with the night,
like a barely perceived ripple of water...

unknown to me and unseen.

2007 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense