Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another

¡Hola! Everybody,
Some of you on 360
have asked where I get my page layout and I have to give my friend, “Yahoosmacker,” props. She has a website with 100s of Y360 layouts which are as simple to use as literally cutting-and-pasting a URL to your webpage. Go check it out and enjoy (click here).

No sermon today…
* * *

Nows [no. 24]


Please know that one day
you will slip from under these covers
to trace with cool fingertips
your affection
on the neck of a new man.

Another.

It is certain enough
not to need conjuring before its time.
But when you close my door,
close it gently if you can,
and take this to his waiting skin:

I will always be with you,
always your champion.
I will be that cool breeze
on your naked back,
cheering you on,
asking only that
you love loving him,

that another.

-- Edward-Yemíl Rosario ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense