Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Three

Three jobs I have had in my life:

1. Pimp

2. Drug Dealer

3. Life Coach


Three movies I would watch over and over:

1. Taxi Driver

2. Goodfellas

3. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly


Three places I have lived:

1. Deep Inside of You

2. Puerto Rico

3. New York


Three TV Shows that I watch:

1. Entourage

2. blah blah blah

3. Deep Inside of You


Three places I have been:

1. Mexico

2. Belize

3. Deep Inside of You


Three of my favorite foods:

1. Yours

2. Fruits & Vegetables

3. Rice & Beans


Three places I'd rather be right now:

1. On a beach in Belize fuckin some native girl

2. In Europe fuckin some native girl

3. In south america fuckin some native girl


Three friends I think will respond:

1. Jools

2. Susu (who happens to be, yup, a native girl)

3. Keala


Three things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Renergizing my work

2. Going back to school

3. Fuckin some native girl


Now, here's what you're supposed to do - and please do not spoil the fun...

Copy and paste this on your blog page. Delete my answers and type in yours. Give it the same title I did on my page.

Hopefully people will learn a lot of unknown little facts about you, and you about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense