Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Madness (Being "Thirsty")

¡Hola! Everybody...
Another scorcher in The Big City today! My apartment is, like, ten-fifteen degrees cooler than the outside. I slept last night with no air conditioner at all!

I would like to clarify something for the good people here on the internet. I think it’s important. I never throw myself at women, nor do I persist in chasing women who express a desire to be left alone. If you know me, you know that I’m pretty much upfront about my intentions and feelings ad I put my cards on the table. If I like a woman, I let her know and if she tells me the feelings are reciprocated, I accept it and move on. Most of the time, I end up becoming friends with such women.

The vast majority of my friends are women. The women in my life joke about this all the time, saying that I like being in the hen house.

I say all this because it seems people were getting the impression that a certain young lady wasn’t accepting my advances on 360. I have never stuck around a woman, or pushed up on a woman that didn’t want me to. For the most part, 90% of my interaction in terms of romance takes place outside of 360. The other 10% is a lot of notorious flirting.

I feel silly having to say this, but I would hate for women who don’t know me to get the impression that I’m some kind of thirsty blowhard.

It’s the 21st century, folks, and there are plenty of opportunities to get with women, I don’t need to push up on women who spurn my advances.

Today's actual blog is under construction...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense