Saturday, January 3, 2009

Surrender

¡Hola! Everybody...
Yesterday, I had the pleasure of re-connecting with some really close friends -- friends I have somehow distanced. It was great to be with them. This year, I plan to be more outgoing, to make a conscious effort to connect more. I have been isolating too much. I will do this by committing to meeting with my support network at least once a week, and making more of an effort to relate with the members of my sangha.

There’s a lesson to be learned in the last two sentences...

Saturdays are usually for the arts. The following is mine.

* * *

-=[Surrender ]=-


I hunger for your surrender.
I yearn to have you splayed

and vulnerable.
Radiating pleasure like
light from the Sun.


Your moans,
writhes,
and orgasms

drag me out of
my world of fear
into the bright colors
of heart-surrender.


You are my chosen source
of feminine glory…
the source of life itself.


I want to immerse
myself in the warm sea
of your gyrations.


I long to taste the
fruits
of your pussy lips
and your nipples,

to feel the earthquakes
of your uninhibited pleasure.

Submit to me your body
full of pleasure.

Expose me to the bright
light in your eyes.

Let me feel your
soft body
quivering,
heaving,

and opening
to my masculine chunk
in ways…
I can only dream.


I claim no less than my birthright:
your complete surrender.

that place where
there is no guard…
or holding back.


Give unto me
the openness of your heart
expressed through
the language of

moans and tears.

Swallow me into your heart
through your vagina.
Come claim your love

in gasps of pleasure.

All rights reserved, 2003 >©

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense