Today? A ::POP:: Quiz (pun intended!).
So you say you know your shit, right.? You’re sexually liberated, “been there, done that,” and my sex blogs are kindergarten bullshit, huh?
OKAY! I bet you some anal sex, y’all a bunch of wanna-be sexual ignoramuses!
* * *
-=[ The Sexual Trivia Challenge ]=-
Repression is a poor substitute for morality...
How much do you really fuckin know?!! Are you just an ignorant breeder who never ventured past the once-a-week-grunt-and-groan-missionary-fuck? Or are you a sexpert? Let’s find out. Put your money where your ass is! LOL! Some of the following are common facts, while others are more difficult. No CHEATING!!
[Answers at the end]
1. The average length of the unerect flaccid penis is:
- 2.5 inches
- 4 inches
- 5.5 inches
2. The circumference of the erect penis is approximately:
- 2.5 Inches
- 4 inches
- 5.5 inches
3. How many calories are there in a teaspoon of semen?
- 5 calories
- 50 calories
4. How many calories are burned during intercourse?
- 50 calories
- 100 calories
- 300 calories
5. Of the 400 to 600 million sperm that are present in a single ejaculation, how many will reach the site of fertilization in the fallopian tubes?
6. Which country has developed an oral contraceptive for men?
United States India China
7. “Passion purpura” is the medical term for:
- A fungal infection similar to “jock itch” that is spread by sexual contact.
- The red abrasions on wrists or ankles caused by bondage practices.
- A hickey
8. Phenylethylamine, a chemical produced by the brain and responsible for the ecstatic highs of love and sexual attraction, can be found in which food?
- Passion fruit
9. Tincture of belladonna (meaning “fair lady”) was used by Italian renaissance women to make themselves more sexually attractive and to enhance what part of the body?
10. The word “gymnasium” has its origin in the Greek term gymnos, which means:
- Women’s birthing place
11. Another name for the French kiss during the nineteenth century was:
- Soul kiss
- Meal of tongues
12. What was the cost of the first issue of Playboy magazine, published in 1953?
13. During the reign of Pope Pius V in early sixteenth-century Europe, prostitutes were called:
- Sisters of venery
14. What were Gregory Pincus and John Rock inventors of?
- Silicone breast implants
- Oral contraceptives
15. Donatian Alphonse Francois was more familiarly known as:
- Marquis de Sade
- Rudolph Valentino
16. King Louis XV of France helped populate the settlement of New Orleans by:
- Holding a lottery for single marriageable females
- Paying 3,000 francs to each female who sailed to
- Sending all the prostitutes and criminals interned at La Saltpetriere Women’s Prison
17. What do engaged couples in the rural Philippines sometimes exchange?
- Locks of hair
- Soiled clothes
- Ornately carved mirrors to be hung in the boudoir on their wedding night
18. Worldwide, the most common form of marriage is:
- Polygyny (a male with multiple wives)
- Polyandry (a female with multiple husbands)
19. Which country has a sub-culture that has no word for adultery in its vocabulary, where the practice is socially acceptable?
Brazil New Guinea India
20. Which country has an extremely sexually repressive sub-culture where the sexes are segregated throughout their lives, and intercourse, when it rarely occurs, is brief, perfunctionary, and for the sole purpose of procreation?
Ireland Greenland France
21. People of the Amazonian Mundurucu tribe refer to intercourse as:
- “Eating penises”
- “Churning the cream”
- “Fertilizing the crops”
22. Poachers are paid handsomely by Chinese black marketers for what item?
- Rhinoceros horn
- ‘Black bear gall bladders
23. Who was the first president to be born in a hospitable?
- Millard Fillmore
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Jimmy Carter
24. An Arab husband who is absent from home for long periods may require his wife to protect her honor and fidelity by:
- Locking her in the house and giving the key to his mother
- Hiring a live-in chaperon to police her virtue
- Infibulating (fastening) her genitals
25. A phylogynist is:
- A therapist who specializes in the treatment of female sexual psychosocial disorders
- A person that loves women
- A person that has a fetish for women’s undergarments
26. An Englishman accused of “knicker picking” has done what?
- Stolen women’s panties
- Pinched a female’s buttock
- Had sex with an underage female
27. Siamese twins Chang and Eng Bunker, born joined at the chest in 1843, married the Yates sisters of North Carolina and fathered how many children?
28. Which state has the highest birthrate?
Alaska California Utah
29. What year did condom commercials first appear on television?
30. What per cent of U.S. babies are born to single or unmarried mothers?
- 15 per cent
- 19 per cent
- 25 per cent
31. What percent of U.S. babies are born by cesarean section?
- 10 per cent
- 25 per cent
- 25 per cent
32. Globally, what is the most prevalent mode of transmission of the AIDS virus?
- Heterosexual intercourse
- Intravenous drug use
- Homosexual intercourse
33. Which country legally permits homosexual or same sex marriage?
Denmark Sweden Madagascar
34. Which has 60 percent of AIDS cases worldwide?
United States Africa India
35. Before divorcing, American couples are typically married:
- 3 years
- 7 years
- 10 years
36. Who were the 1960s “Plaster Casters”?
- Moral vigilantes who vandalized adult bookstores by throwing bibles encased in plaster through the windows
- Plaster reliefs made by naked participants of a “love-in”
- Rock groupies who cast their idols’ penises in plaster
* * *
Answers to the Sex Trivia Challenge
How Did You Score?
0-9 correct: DANG! You should be ashamed of yourself and should seriously consider seeking some kind of treatment.
10-18 Correct: A little better! But you’re probably a repressed individual nonetheless.
19-27 correct: Not bad! If you scored more than 50 per cent correct, you did better than the 1,974 adults who took the 1989 Kinsey Institute test of basic sexual knowledge.
28-36 correct: SEXPERT! Now we know what you do with your spare time, you fucking sicko!
1. 4 inches
2. 4 inches
3. 5 calories (and the reason why “spitters are quitters!”)
4. 100 calories
5. 300 sperm
6. China: They have developed an oral contraceptive using Gossypol, a derivative of cottonseed oil, which is thought to be effective metabolic spermicide
7. A Hickey
9. Eyes: Tincture of belladonna was used as an eye drop to dilate the pupil, making the eyes darker and supposedly creating an attractive contrast to light skin.
11. Maraichinage is named for the Maraichins of Brittany, France, who customarily exchanged prolonged deep tongue kisses.
13. Nuns: This pope actually referred to a brothel as a “nunnery.”
14. Oral contraceptives
15. Marquis de Sade
16. King Louis XV shipped prostitutes and criminals from his women’s prison to
17. B. soiled clothes that carry the scent of a loved one and can be sniffed when the wearer is absent (my female readers are encouraged to send me their slightly worn knickers)
18. Polygyny (a male with multiple wives)
19. India: The Toda society has no word for adultery in its vocabulary and extramarital lovers are permitted.
20. Ireland: the inhabitants of Inis Beag, off the Irish coast, are ignorant of even basic sexual physiology, and female orgasm is virtually unknown.
21. “Eating penises”
22. Rhinoceros horn, and B. Black bear gall bladder (If you guessed both, take an extra point)
23. Jimmy Carter: born 1924 at Wise Sanitarium in Plains, GA
24. Infibulating (suturing) her genitals. Sew that ma’fucca up!
25. A lover of women
26. Stolen women’s panties
27. 22 Those Yates were a horny pair! The Engs have a biography which is a fascinating read.
28. Alaska, and C. Utah (take an extra point if you guessed both)
29. 1987: Television station KRON of San Francisco aired the first condom commercial on January 16 of that year.
30. 25 per cent
31. 25 per cent
32. Heterosexual intercourse
33. Denmark: From 1989 to 1995, 700 legal same-sex marriages were performed.
35. 7 years
36. Rock groupies who made plaster molds of their idols’ penises.