Saturday, February 13, 2010

Your eyes move like the tide...

¡Hola! Everybody...
Hope you’re enjoying the weekend. I have some work to do (as always).
Today, a lovely new friend graces my page, the beautiful Paula... my poem (I lost the poem I wanted to post) pales in comparison...

* * *

Nows [no. 23]


Your eyes move like the tide,
looking first outward
before sweeping it all in.

We sat on a splashed rock
that took a millennia
patiently sculpting itself
to become our throne...

and waited...

silent, naked, and serene,
drinking in the wisdoms
of the sea.

And since that moment
I first brushed against you
I promised myself
I would never live
on an island that was
too small to fit you in...

somehow.

All rights reserved ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense