Saturday, December 18, 2010

I will be Your Main Man...

¡Hola! Everybody...
Here's hoping everyone is enjoying the holidays. When you get a chance, check out one of my Christmas stories over at the online magazine, Subversify (click here). I will be spending time with mother dear and my sister today.

Today is Saturday which usually means the aesthetic here at the [un]Common sense Blog...


* * *


Nows [no. 28]



I will be your main man
if you will be my leading lady.

The curtain will part
to reveal a shower,
rehearsal for the opening
of our tiny cabaret.

I will be a thief,
a Pirate,
a Rogue,
wearing only my sword
and a blue bandana
around my neck.

You'll enter exploding.
Sexing your way
into my improvised tent
wearing only your black beret
and those bad-assed boots.

Never a game.
This is not a fantasy.
This is truth.

We will act out
who we really are.
And reach back in time
to what we must
once had been.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense