Thursday, October 2, 2008

Attack Mooses

¡Hola! Everybody…
The organization I work is throwing a huge 30th anniversary gala tonight, so I will not be able to watch the debates. Between the women’s prison workshop during the day, and the gala tonight, I’ll be MIA…

* * *


I think Palin will do better than expected (I realize that’s not saying much), and it really doesn’t matter. Tonight’s debate will not change the numbers one way or another. If I were Biden, I would take Palin to task, damn all the advisors telling him to be careful, blah blah blah.

I would feast on the little wench. I’m a predator when it comes to debates ands I believe they should be classified as blood sport. In any case, I think Palin’s been faking it so she can look good tonight. I hope moderator Gwen Ifill forces Palin to answer at least one question. Just one “I didn’t hear an answer in that response Governor Palin, could you please clarify?”

Just once, Gwen… LOL

Love,

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense