Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Tiny Cabaret...

¡Hola! Everybody...
I was supposed to go to Boston, but really, she’s insane. She’s beautiful, seductive, a willing lover, but she’s a fuckin’ psycho. and I can’t really do psychos right now. So, I called all my single friends, and we’re all going out en masse. Fuck the committed sheeple! Singlehood rules!

The point being is that you shouldn’t buy into the bullshit. The most important relationship in your life, is the one you cultivate with your [higher] self.

::smooches::

I’ve added a surprise for the ladies: please note my boi Stiffy and myself. As Stiffy would say: “We Hawt!” Girls?!! Bring your own condoms! LOL

* * *

-=[ Nows (no. 28) ]=-


I will be your main man
if you will be my leading lady.


The curtain will part,

to reveal a shower,
rehearsal for the opening
for our tiny cabaret.

I will be a Pirate,

a Thief,

a Rogue,

wearing only my sword,

and a blue bandana

around my neck.


You'll enter exploding.

Sexing your way

into my makeshift tent
wearing only your black beret
and those fuckin' bad-assed boots.


Never a game.
This is not a fantasy.

This is true.


We will act out

who we truly are.

And reach back in time

to what we must

have once been.
-- Edward-Yemíl Rosario

Love,
Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense