Friday, February 20, 2009

The Sex Blog (Impressions)

¡Hola! Everybody...

I woke up late and feeling tired. Sometimes running a workshop can be psychologically draining.

BTW, everybody see where the Republicans are gonna embrace rap? LOL!

Call them the Notorious G.O.P.! Be on the look out fore their new video (exclusive to BET) featuring the famous NY Post cartoon. It will feature video ho’s (the Hip Hop Republicans) and Grand Massa Steele with DJ Moose!

And as an exclusive to this blog only, my friend Cody, gave me a peek to some of the lyrics:

I'm Grand Masta Steele and I can not lie
Republicans are hip and the GOP's fly!!
Axis to the evil and a evil to the axis
You know them crazy Dems are gonna raise yo taxes!!


Palin in da house! 2012 ya'll !!

I wasn’t able to write anything new for today’s sex blog, so I’ve reposted something from the past. Have a great weekend everybody!

* * *

-=[ Impressions ]=-


My attention was focused on her, and I noticed a new, more controlled energy, one whose borders kept withdrawing from my own.

“Yes,” she said faintly. And in that one word was contained everything she was feeling: fear, love, lust, want, desire -- all rolled into one syllable and it incited me.

“I love you,” I said, my hand inching higher. “And you love me.”

My thumb nudged the swell of her breast, rubbed slowly back and forth, a sleepy rhythm. Her head drooped to one side as if her attention had been attracted by a faint sound on the other side of the room, and I kissed the angle where her neck and shoulder joined. The cool blue taste of peppermint soap and the warmth of her skin mixed on my tongue.

I looked deeply into her eyes as I undid her blouse. She started to say something, but it became only a sound that died in the back of her throat. I spread the halves of her blouse, bent to her breasts, nuzzled them, and kissed their tips, teasing the nipples hard. When I took one in my mouth, worked it gently with my teeth, she shuddered, and put her hands on the back of my head, guiding me.

“Wait,” she said. “Wait.”

But I was through waiting and drew her down on the edge of the bed, my hand moving to the swell of her belly, lower, feeling the softness beneath her clothes, knowing she was open, ready.

“Wait!” This time more insistently, so I stopped thinking I had hurt her.

“Let me take this off,” and with that she discarded her panties, pulled off the covers of the bed and with a kiss invited me in with her. There under the covers of the blankets, in the half dark with air as still as held breath, I felt more connected to her, more alive. Her body was aglow with dampness, her eyes were gleams. I knelt between her legs, bent lower and tasted her. Tasted her, exploring the folds of her cunt, lapping at her, imagining honey smearing my mouth. She began to move and I could tell how much she wanted this, how gloried it made her feel.

Her hips bucked, her legs clamped my head. Breath knocked out of her in hoarse gasps. The muscles of her stomach bunched, and she wrapped her hands in my hair, holding me immobile, as if I were to take my mouth away, or do anything more, she would break into pieces.

In her mind there was a flurrying as of a million fish responding to a danger sign, scattering, their space filled by a cool current, a refreshing, tingling wash.

* * *

Love,

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense