Saturday, September 24, 2011

If I could...

¡Hola! Everybody... I actually love disagreement, or rather, debate. But much of what transpires on the internet and IRL, is not debate, but exhausting bullshit. Let me put it this way: you cannot disagree with a point of contention if you have failed to demonstrate you understand it first. ::sigh::
* * *
Nows [no. 15]


If I could
I would guarantee you

bright sunny days
and soft, dry breezes

for all your Summers.

If I could
I would give you clear cold days
and clean snow

for the Winters you love.


If I could
I would give you Autumn,

dressed to the teeth,
at that most precious moment

when you most need change.


But if I want you

to remember me
as I will always remember you,

I will send you,

naked,

unadorned,

Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense