Friday, August 8, 2008

The TGIF Sex Blog [Summer]

¡Hola! Everybody…
I was stuck in prison yesterday. There was an “incident” and all movement was stopped for a couple of hours. Because of that, I wasn’t able to make the Terrance Blanchard concert. Instead, I went to Little Odessa and the Russian Sex Kitten and I went to dinner. I have to work during the day tomorrow, but I hope to meet Tony and Angel at Tony’s BBQ/ party.

* * *

-=[ Summer ]=-

“A flower’s fragrance declares to all the world that it is fertile, available, and desirable, its sex organs oozing with nectar. Its smell reminds… all the optimism, expectancy, and passionate bloom of youth. We inhale its ardent aroma and, no matter what our ages, we feel young and nubile in a world aflame with desire.”

-- Diane Ackerman


I lay there between sleep and wakefulness and for a moment, I don’t know… I’m vaguely aware of the day (is it Saturday or Sunday?). Slowly, my waking consciousness washes over my awareness and I become aware of her ass pressed up against my hardness.

I smile…

I pat the ass of the sleeping girl next to me. She is a pretty thing, a sweet thing, a pleasant and very young plaything – my kitten, as I call her. She has made my summer pretty, sweet, and pleasant.

And young.

How young? She can’t be more than twenty if that. I smile to myself at picking out a girl who is, yes, young enough to be my daughter. I lightly stroke her ass again, she groans in her sleep, and turns over, stretching out, exposing long, lithe legs that go on for a second too long, her young body sheathed in a light film of sweat. She’s on her stomach now, legs parted. She has a triangular shaped patch of blond hair on her cunt, the lips slightly dewy. The Fountain of Youth, I think to myself and laugh. I notice that her ass cheeks are lightly bruised and I note my handprints on her rouged ass. I reach over to leave a wet kiss on one exposed, taut cheek.

I lay back and listen to her snore. She snores like a bear and at first I found it amusing and later it started to annoy me; my present mood has me finding her snoring amusing again. She’s a slender wisp of a girl with long blonde hair that arcs deliciously around a face that’s all blue eyes and cheekbones out to there. Her mouth is naturally pouty and when awake, she affects a semi false look of innocence.

I think back to the first time I’d seen Kitten. She was on the boardwalk with some friends at Brighton Beach – smiling at me. I smiled back, thinking she was about sixteen and the look she gave me then was unmistakable – almost predatory with lustful knowing. I thought I was projecting and moved on. But we kept bumping into one another throughout that early afternoon until I decided that it wasn’t at all by “accident” that she kept showing up at the same places I did. I went up to her and introduced myself and we began talking. Eventually, I would taste her lips in the cold water, waves slapping at us. Her kiss was soft, but she pressed her pussy against my hardness and looked straight into my eyes.

I told her I’m old enough to be her father and she laughs. We see each other for a few days, taking in the sun during the midst of a torrid New York City heat wave and eventually, she’s on my bed, her legs clinched around my waist. She’s young, and inexperienced, but she’s an eager and considerate lover, willing to learn. I love her love for fucking; love women who love to fuck and fuck me she does. We spend our days at the beach, taking day trips throughout the city. One day I tell her to wear a mini skirt and no panties and we visit the city sites while I taste the juices of her pussy at will. We fuck hurriedly at Battery Park City’s Wagner Park in broad daylight. We fuck ion the elevator to her apartment (which she shares with her older sister). I suck her pussy in Great Adventure’s water park and she fellates me in Central Park.

And in that way the summer days unfold slowly. She let’s her pubic hair grow because I ask her and I my pastime becomes grazing on the blonde furze of her taut belly. She speaks with a slight Russian accent, she can also go on at length on literature, and I delight in her take of Dostoyevsky. Her curiosity is insatiable when it comes to most things, but she’s especially curios on matters sexual and I have had her -- again and again – in as many ways as our shared perversity can concoct.

Her ass is too tight and while I had been able to open her to the idea of anal sex and anal play, it was too painful for her at first. However, little by little we worked together so that at first she would take one finger then two. I began to build trust with her and taught her how to relax.

One day, we went shopping and along with the Catholic School uniform, I picked up a butt plug and “tickler,” as well as small vibrator I could attach to my man meat. At first, she would yell for me to take it out and I would comply. I would kiss and suck on her bruised anus until one night she relaxes and I manage to slip the head of my cock past her anal sphincter. She screams, but tells me to continue. And I fuck her ass gently at first, allowing her to accommodate me, to learn to relax. After some time she begs for me to pull out and I do. I kiss her and caress her, hold her in my arms.

Then one night, she was determined and I fucked her long and hard in the ass until I spent inside her. After, she cried but kissed me and asked me if I liked it. She wanted to give me that because she knew it would give me pleasure. Now, her ass opens for me and I can slip into her tight ass whenever I want she tells me laughing that careless, artless laugh of hers.

We both know this won’t last, but there’s a lot of affection there and lately, I’ve become more of a mentor than a lover in the traditional sense. But she feels safe with me and there are no restrictions, no demands.

Still, she is my summer.

Love,

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense