Friday, May 7, 2010

The TGIF Sex Blog [Surrender]

¡Hola! Everybody…
So, I’m looking to move on the 15th (next Saturday). I abhor moving! I’ll be spending the whole weekend packing and tearing up my back in the process. Did I mention I have thousands of books?

Today? Another letter…

* * *

-=[ Surrender ]=-


Dearest Lover,

How much pleasure can that sweet, soft body of yours handle? Can you feel The Creator in your cunt? I mean clitoral orgasms are fine, but your cervix is where it’s really at. Yes, you can touch yourself, or have your pussy licked, you can shake and shimmy your vagina as much as you want, and there’s nothing wrong with that. But if you want to be really fucked, your whole pussy has to open, like a surrendered heart, an exotic flower, purring like a kitty, collapsing open as love, throbbing open as your heart is surrendered over to a Godly fuck.

Rubbing your clit just isn’t it.

I know, I know, it feels good to you. That’s because feeling good is good enough for you, lover. Look at you, screwing up your pretty face in anticipation of that rush of pleasure you can almost already sense, holding your breath and clamping down on all that hot, moist energy, keeping it all locked up in that pretty little pussy of yours, building it up so you can do your thing. And when it’s over, you’ll still complain.

Women like to complain, it’s a warped form of foreplay, a game that never ends. But I’ve learned that knowing how to treat a woman means not arguing with her. You want one thing, lover, and one thing only: You want to be fucked.

There, I said it.

And I’m not talking about licking your clit, or inserting my cock in you and pumping a few times. I’m talking about fucking you till you see God. Do you know what I mean? I don’t think so.

At the risk of getting too Freudian, in order for me to fuck you to God, I first have to kill my father and fuck my mother, you know? I have to leave my childhood behind and be a man. All those bullshit images of being too small, or of not being good enough -- I had to leave that all strange shit behind. Stroking my cock and feeling good is not enough. We all know that when you stroke your cock or rub your clit it feels good. That’s not what fucking is all about. That’s not what we’re here for -- at least I hope not. Feeling good is for people who are afraid to feel God.

I know what you’re saying. You’re saying that you’re not afraid. But my question to you is: do you trust men? Do you trust me to enter you? You might say that you have trusted men in the past. So again, I ask you, have you totally received a man into your heart and body? I mean actively received him, worshiped his cock, sucked him into you so profoundly that every part of you was penetrated? Have you ever opened yourself and taken him so deep your heart was opened wider than the greatest love you have ever known?

Perhaps you have opened to a man but not as much because you’re afraid of losing yourself. And that is why your pussy is afraid of pleasure. Your clit may not be afraid, but your cunt is. When was the last time your cervix opened wide as the universe, your body radiating love in waves of bliss so that you lost yourself entirely, I mean really gone -- obliterated?

Lover, you have never been fucked.

I know you want to be fucked but you’re afraid. You’re afraid that if you give yourself to man in that way, you will be hurt. You’re unsure and afraid because there is no guarantee he will stay with you. You’ve worked hard and long to trust yourself, to not need a man to feel good about your life. And you know that you’ve never really opened or given yourself to a man completely. And now you’re afraid of getting old and never finding that man you can trust.

Your emotional geometry won’t work here. You might want your clit to be licked by some Joe Neckbone who bows at your feet, or cry in the arms of a lover, safely ensconced in a cocoon of fake intimacy, but this isn’t the place where you can find a daddy you can finally trust to do as you always wanted.

This moment is it. It’s as close to it as you will get, and it is the only home you’ll ever have, the only beloved you will ever know. If you’re looking for a better moment, waiting for a better lover, you might as well sew that thing up right now. Daddy isn’t going to take care of you and mommy isn’t going to feed you from her tit. That moment you dream of is your delusion, your crucifix. Can you feel it? You want a man you can trust before you give yourself completely. So you’re waiting, sad and unopened, before you will offer yourself to be claimed by a Godly fuck.

Lover, here’s the truth: any man you ever meet is going to betray you. I can guarantee it. Not because men are evil, emotionally crippled or anything Cosmopolitan tells you. The only truth is that everything changes. We live in a world of impermanence and unless you are already surrendering to that one truth -- The Giant Cosmic Fuck -- right now in this very moment, you will always feel betrayed by change.

Can you open your pussy now? Can you receive the energy that obliterates you till the ends of time, the same force that fills you as large as the universe? Why do you think they call it the Big Bang, lover? It’s the Cosmic Fuck of the universe -- the force of The Creator. And this force right now is opening as you. You are the expression of this force.

Will you surrender? Will you receive the force so deep in your heart and body that your little fears vanish in the blissful agony of love’s perfection? Hmmm…

Love,

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense