Saturday, July 23, 2016

Baroque Interlude



Hola! Everybody…
I need to find a place to live… yesterday.

It’s a lovely, very hot, summer day today, but I’m sick with a hacking cough. All I want is to be left alone and given the chance to rest.

Nows [XV]




Like some baroque interlude
the notes of your passion
take me down winding streets,
visiting all those bizarre boutiques
of our shared secret fantasies.

A thousand corners
I will turn with you,
your partner in an
endless exploration of
the side-streets of sensation,
those horny highways of adventure
that will forever open for us,
beckoning us toward
the joyful madnesses of
our shameless bliss.

 -- Edward-Yemíl Rosario


My name is Eddie and I’m in recovery from civilization…

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense