Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mattress Flying...

¡Hola! Everybody,
Just thought I’d leave a little something from “The Committee” before heading out. Y’all have a great day, ya hear? LOL

* * *

-=[ Sonnet from the Groin ]=-

[I came across the following poem the other day and I thought I’d share because I know for a fact many women here can identify. I mean, c’mon girls, BOB will take you only so far, he won’t pull your hair or try to slip up inside your rectum by accident (“oooops”) and you know you miss that shit! LMAO!]


Crazed with spring all I want to do is fuck, free
these thighs from their denim prison, let the rich
scent floating around my neck take a look see
into the under things of a man. (Which
man is a trivial spec.) Oh! To be flying
above a mattress, screaming not with hate
but with throaty mating only trying
for the peak and pinnacle of frolic. Fate
and I have made a bargain: to compel
the most virile to lay me down, discipline
the demon out of my body. Possible
friction, find me I’m not hiding, will become
an electric pink rubber band on command. Womb
you have nothing to do with this! Time to bloom.

-- Maggie Wells (1977 - )

I Feel Love (Patrick Cowley Remix) - Donna Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense