Friday, July 18, 2008

[un]Common Sense Sex Blog [Fantasies]

¡Hola! Everybody…
I got the following in a text message from my psycho-ex Blog_ fiancé Tigga:

9,000 people are fucking right now, 2,000 are kissing, 1,000 are getting head, and one lonely fucker is reading text messages. You hang in there sunshine… ”

LMAO!

Well, yours truly is getting some much-needed lustful loving. I am sooo much better at being baaaaaad…

* * *

-=[ Sexual Fantasy ]=-
“Repression is not morality.”

The brain, my dear horny friends, is the largest sex organ, and intelligence equates to sexual prowess, then imma bad ma’fucca! LOL

I’m kidding!

While you may be aware of the brain’s vital role our sexual lives, it may never have occurred to you that it’s also an incredibly resourceful sex toy. I’m going to write about fantasy, but it will have to be cut up in two parts. This topic is much too rich and profound to attempt to tackle in a one-page Word document. In fact, one could fill a library with books written on this topic. Therefore, I’m not going to do that, but I will offer a (very) brief overview because it’s so important for our sexual awareness/ liberation.

First: you people are some sick muthafuckas! I’ve been inside your heads and you all have some of the sickest, dirtiest, nastiest fantasies.

Yeah you!

LOL!

But I’m not going to get into the content of sexual fantasies this go round (that’s be for next week). Today, I’m going to attempt some clarification, however briefly and then I’m headed back to the beach and my Russian Sex Kitten/ Beach Bunny (I can’t tell you her age because she’s the youngest woman I’ve had in my adult life – and yes, she’s an adult!).

As I stated before, the brain is the most fascinating, most versatile sex toy you own. While it’s a fact that without the brain responding to stimuli and sending messages to the rest of the body, you would have as much sexual feeling as a piece of wood, it’s also within the brain’s capacity to gather a vast supply of erotic material. These are known as fantasies. It’s your fantasies that make the brain such a powerful sex toy, since fantasies can be revisited an endless number of times for sexual pleasure.

Here’s one of my faves:

I’m a teacher and a remarkably sexy female student sits in the front row. She’s wearing a very short skirt and when she sits down, I notice she’s not wearing any underwear. We make eye contact and I realize, to my surprise, that’s she’s smiling at me.

At the end of class, she approaches me and tells me she’s having problems with some class material, could she set an appointment to see me. I invite her to stay after class and no sooner that all the students file out, she turns around and bends over to pick up a sheet of paper… ”

You get the rest of idea. You know Eddie’s gonna fuck her in the ass smoothly and lovingly. LOL!

Now, some may say this is corrupt. I would disagree. In fact, most mentally unbalanced individuals do not have a rich sexual fantasy life. Most sexually motivated serial killers, for example, are tortured by their fantasies. They spend an enormous amount of psychological energy repressing their fantasies.

The fact is that most of our sexual fantasies are things we would never do. For example, I would never have sex with an under-age adolescent girl, but it is a fantasy and it doesn’t mean I would act out on that fantasy. On the contrary, there is evidence showing that fantasies help relieve our frustrations and anxieties, and in cognitive terms, if I take my fantasy about the female student to its logical conclusion, it allows me to realize its inappropriateness. In cognitive psychology, for example, one method of taking apart false beliefs is by helping the client take those often self-defeating and erroneous beliefs to its conclusions.

Simply put, sexual fantasies are illusions or daydreams people have about specific experiences. Part of the power of sexual fantasies may come from guilt (taboo) or fear (such as in the fear of getting caught sexing in public).Many fantasies have their root in childhood development and continue to be primary sources of pleasure throughout life, other individuals change fantasies regularly. I would submit that there is a connection between sexual experimentation and the ability to create new fantasies.

Being over powered by a sex partner is one of the most popular sexual fantasies. In my limited experience, I have met many women who have a deep attraction to abduction or rape fantasies and like to be “taken.” Right up there with being over powered is the fantasy of having sex with a stranger. In fact, in my exploration of the research, I would say sex with a stranger is probably tops. There is this powerful human attraction of sex with a stranger – the other. This is reflected in our culture when we fantasize about having sex with movie stars or performers. These are people we wouldn’t know from a hole in the wall (pun intended), and yet we entertain in some case elaborate sexual fantasies about these individuals.

As I stated before, certain fantasies visualize situations they would not want to experience in real life. These fantasies are specifically designed to increase adrenaline and excitement levels to the point of being able to orgasm without the help of a partner. Believe me, in my mind, I have fucked that school tramp a million times. LOL! Just so you know, some of the fantasies of quite normal people can be quite sadistic and violent sadistic fantasies might serve the function of relieving stress and aggression more than sexual tension. If you feel guilty because you consider your fantasies sick or violent, you should read the case histories of otherwise tame and harmless individuals. LOL!

Oh, man! You people are sick!

But that’s for another post…

Love,

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense