Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ramble...

¡Hola! Everybody…
I messed up: I was under the impression Tony’s picnic was today, so I missed out on meeting Angel and Tony yesterday. Still, I was with friends and family, so I wouldn’t have been able to make it anyway. I’m hoping the Tri-state 360/ ‘Ply members will be able to meet at a central location (Central Park, Orchard Beach?) sometime this summer!

Today, I’m just offering a slide show of yesterday’s fireworks display. Every year it seems I take the same spot and shoot the fireworks using the ship as the foreground. It may have been a good idea once, but the ship actually blocks the vast majority of the show. LOL!

Enjoy...

July 4, 2008: Fireworks Display - Edward-Yemil Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense