Friday, November 21, 2008

The TGIF Sex Blog [Pain and Pleasure, pt. I]

¡Hola! Everybody…
Let me just state it right here that I believe that Hillary as Sec. of State is a
huge mistake. The Clintons are drama. The Clintons, IMO, epitomize baby boomer narcissism and the Bill & Hillary show will make a joke of Obama’s foreign policy. They will undermine him and fuck up because they have their own agenda.

Either that, or Obama is one cocksure ma’fukka.

Finally, the free (only for the rich) market zombies are drooling at the prospect of dismantling the last bastion of collective bargaining for the “Joe Six Packs” of the world. Bailout the investor class went by with nary a whimper. Bailout 3 million working class jobs? Naw, say the fools at the Heritage Foundation, the Cato Institute, and their journalistic shills.

News for America: what do you think is happening in foreign markets viv a vis their auto industry?!!

::blank stare::

Most enlightened industrial democracies subsidize and protect their own. This here is not about “fiscal responsibility.” It’s about destroying what’s left of manufacturing in this country. Go ahead, blame labor for the mess the investor class has made of the once vaunted U.S. auto industry. Go ahead, bend over, and give the auto industry to the foreign interests.

* * *


-=[ Pain & Pleasure, pt. I ]=-

“Sex without pain is like food without flavor.”

-- Marquis de Sade


For some reason, I’ve been having a major problem putting my thoughts together on this one. It’s a subject dear to my heart…

::spank::

LOL

As in all opposites, there’s a fundamental connection between pain and pleasure. In my view, there’s such a thing as what I call exquisite pain. I am a top, meaning that, for the most part, I’m the “S’ in S/M. Allow me to elaborate…

There are times when I love to take total control, dominating my lover, not asking what she needs or wants because I know already; I just go right past “go” and I take her, talking to her the whole time I’m taking what I want.

I like to pin her arms above her head. The feeling of power -- the total power and ability to tease and bring her to an orgasm without her intervention, excites me. I want her splayed before me, my man chunk pounding at her, biting her, spanking, taking her because I feel like it… I take her, I take her body, and I play it like an instrument until her cries of pain, surrender, and pleasure make me spend myself in her...

That’s me… LOL

Blame my parents, they married young, and my mother was a loud and expressive lover. I used to think my father was hitting her, but…

Anyway! LOL!

So, along with pain and pleasure, there’s the issue of power -- of sexual power. Of the need to dominate and be dominated. So, I’ve been having an issue teasing out all these intertwined themes running through this post on pain and pleasure. Not an easy thing to do in the context of a one-page, single-spaced MS Word document.

When I talk of exquisite pain, I’m not talking about inflicting pain for pain’s sake. In fact, we all engage in activities that would seem strange at first glance. Women, for example, buy shoes that are nothing more than miniature torture devices. High heels may look nice, but they essentially bind a woman’s foot in a painful manner and renders them vulnerable. We all know that the bad guy will catch the woman because her heels really put a cramp on her running technique.

We send our little daughters to ballet and gymnastic classes that subject them to painful experiences. Ballet, at least classical ballet, is one of the most demanding physical activities you can subject yourself. I know, I dated a dancer and her feet and body were subjected to tremendous strain and pain (and she took pain well, I might add. LOL). Some of us like to jog and if an alien were to see you run for the sake of running, they would find it odd. The point being that there’s a big difference between pain that you’re controlling and training yourself to absorb (and transcend) and pain that you didn’t request or expect.

In the same way, if you were to walk in on me while I was having rough, uninhibited sex with my lover, you might assume that my lover was in great pain. She, however, might describe herself as being in an altered state of heightened sensation. Sexual arousal affects how we perceive pain. I’m sure many of you reading this have enjoyed certain types of stimulation ::ahem:: during sex -- hair-pulling, nipple-biting, scratching -- which you wouldn’t enjoy in any other context. I think it’s a bit hypocritical to coo proudly over the scratches, hickies, and bites you received during passionate sex and then pass judgment on the crop marks somebody else received during her passionate lovemaking.

In later blogs, I will elaborate more on S/M, but for now let me just state that part of the reason we subject ourselves to certain pain is because pain helps release the body’s pain management chemicals (like endorphins) that give us a high -- a euphoric rush. Sex heightens our senses, pain heightens our neurological defense mechanisms creating an exquisite pain that results in a powerful orgasm.

On last note, for those parents who enjoy spanking their children? Please note that the brain area responsible for feeling around the anal area and pleasure overlap. People who were spanked on their behinds during childhood often develop sexual fetishes around the anal area. In other words, you are training your child to be humiliated via spanking when they grow up to be adults. Thank you, you barbaric ma’fuccas!

Love,

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense