Friday, November 13, 2009

The TGIF Sex Blog [The Wicked Sex Therapist]

¡Hola! Everybody...
By now, it’s all over the internet: Lou Dobbs quit! Yeah and? You know that lout will end up with Fox or some other racist media propaganda arm...

It’s Friday and you know what that means! Yup! It’s the weekly [un]Common Sense Sex Blog! Again, I repost a blog that answered questions submitted by you. What? It’s free! LOL

* * *

-=[ The Urban Sex Therapist ]=-

Never sleep with anyone crazier than you, my son...

I am a woman in my twenties. I met this guy, call him “Phil,” in the town where I live. I didn’t know that much about him, but after hanging out a couple of times we ended up in bed. That happened twice before I discovered what a douche bag he was. Let’s say our dealings ended when I punched him in the face in a bar. Not classy, but satisfying, and it’s something I’ve never apologized for or explained to anyone. The problem now comes from the fact that I had sex with this guy. Apparently the men in my town gossip more than women, and it’s common knowledge that I slept with Phil. I have had other guys reference this fact and have been turned down for dates because of it. Obviously, people have a low opinion of Phil, and I seem to be caught up in it. Since I am not planning on moving out of town, how do I deal with the situation? Is it fair that I get rejected because of one skanky dickhead? -- Confused Maiden

Ooookaaaaay, let me recap: You punched a muthfucka in the face in a bar full of people, CM, something you’ve never bothered to justify to anyone -- including me -- and you’re wracking your brains out why all the other guys in town aren’t lining up to fuck you? Dang! Maybe it’s because they suspect you're a psycho?!! Maybe when your name comes up in conversation, the men in town nod and say, “That bitch is crazy.” Have you considered it’s possible that whatever the guys in town think of Phil, they regard you as skanky based on your actions?

* * *

My girlfriend smokes. We’ve been together for three years. For a while, her smoking didn’t bother me. Now it’s a huge turnoff. I’ve tried everything to get her to stop. She says she’ll try but never makes much effort. I don’t like to kiss or be near her when she smokes. It’s ruined our sex life: She comes to bed smelling like cigarettes. If she doesn’t stop I want to move out. I’ll sacrifice the relationship before I succumb to cancer from secondhand smoke. Is it fair to give her an ultimatum? -- Doesn’t Smoke

This is a topic that I identify with very much. For me, smoking is a “deal-breaker” as they say in the dating wars. I will not have a relationship with anyone who smokes, and more often than not, I probably won’t even fuck a smoker. The last smoker I fucked was attractive, intelligent and almost as freaky and willing sexually as myself. Unfortunately, she smoked. I swear -- and I don’t know if my mind was playing tricks on me -- but I swear her pussy smelled like an ashtray (I’m kidding)! Needless to say, that relationship didn’t last too long (actually I went to bed with her once and the second time we had sex, she gave me a “BJ” as a “present”).

I will say that I mentioned this turn off to her and she was very nice about it, not smoking around me, and even showering before coming to bed, but the offending smell was still there. If a smoker’s stench doesn't bother you, then fuck smokers. But if it does, DS, you’re going to have to dump the girlfriend.

* * *

I’ve been with my boyfriend for four years. I'm in love with him, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him if possible. Problem No. 1: He’s married and has been throughout our entire relationship. He tells me he loves me and wants to be only with me, but he won’t leave her. Her wife and I know each other quite well, but she knows nothing about us. Problem No. 2: He was my first and has been my only with everything sexual. Problem No. 3: He did leave her and we moved in together about a year ago and everything was going really well until he came down with an STD that I did not give him. When he moved in, I was told all sexual encounters with his wife had stopped. I found out he had been having sex with her. How am I supposed to deal with this? Now she has moved in with us, and we don't even sleep in the same room anymore (for the sake of the kids). What do I do? -- Stressed in Nest

I actually hate giving advice, but Dang! You need it badly: 1) If he loves you and only wants to be with you, then he’d leave her. Period! (2) Very few people have one sexual partner for their whole lives. For most of us, having different sexual partners exposes us to different people and different situations, teaching us a lot along the way. IOW, you need to sleep with more folks before settling down. (3) Finally, SIN, to be blunt, your boyfriend is a lying, cheating prick who is emotionally abusive and possibly exposing you to some nasty cooties (STDs).

* * *

Well folks, that’s it for now! Please! Remember if you don’t use it, you’ll lose it. Fuck! It’s okay, really, just be careful and fuck with an open heart (or at least open legs. LOL!)

Erotically Yours,

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense