Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lou Dobbs & The Messakin Swine

¡Hola! Everybody... It will be hot... hot... hot in The Center of the Known Universe today. Always a good thing. Yeah, some of you are already complaining of the heat. You haven’t even had enough time to stop complaining of the cold... SMH

Today, I wade into the immigration issue and I also lend my dos centavos on the Pandemic of the Killer Swine... fuckin’ Mexicain’ts!

* * *

-=[ Attack of the Messakin Killer Swine ]=-

“... The invasion of illegal aliens is threatening the health of many Americans.”

-- Lou Dobbs, bigoted TV Asswipe

In April 2005, CNN's Lou Dobbs aired a report by CNN correspondent Christine Romans about how the “There were about 900 cases of leprosy for 40 years. There have been 7,000 in the past three years.” Dobbs responded, his jowls shaking in contempt, “Incredible.” I don’t watch Lou “Don’t Call Me Luís” Dobbs, because, well, I like my fiction from masters of the craft like James Joyce, Faulkner, and Gabriel García Márquez. However, I can only imagine the field day he’s having with this swine flu pandemic (how many times have you heard this word in the last 24 hours? OMG!! You're going to die?!!)

By the way, that report above by Dobbs & Co.? Totally fabricated. He’s been exposed on the lie, by the way: he’s refused to own up to it. In any case, I know many of you are thinking that these fuckin’ Messakins are a health hazard to us up here in the pure Norte. After all, we have a clean food supply, plentiful access to health care, and our water supply is without parallel. Right?

Right?

It’s those unclean brown muthafuckas that are the disease! Just so that we know, you can’t blame them fuckin’ Messakins on the Swine Flu “Pandemic.” The origins of the new Swine Influenza Virus SIV-H1N1 strain remain unknown. One theory is that Asian and European strains traveled to Mexico in migratory birds or in people, then combined with North American strains in Mexican pig factory farms before jumping over to farm workers. These things happen here too!

I think the real point in blaming messakins is that we seem to need a scapegoat in order to keep us distracted from the ones that are actually doing the harm -- the power elite. I would be willing to bet that some who are reading this are of the notion that Mexicans are lazy, don’t have enough gratitude for America to learn Ingles. Some of you think they are getting rich on Welfare and food stamps because we all know rich people like to live in conditions where there are 10-15 people to a room, or you have to sleep in shifts! And they are taking away your jobs! I mean, if we could just get rid of these messakins, Blacks, po’ white folk, and others too ungrateful to work for Target or Mr. Walton, could be picking fruit 16 hours a day for less than minimum wage. Messakins depress wages! They bring disease! They are too stupid, not like earlier immigrants who came to these shores and upon arrival, bent over and kissed this fine land of ours!

And you know? The U.S. government shares your concerns, Luis. The Dillingham Commission released a forty-two volume study on the waves of immigrants that concluded, “The new immigrant as a class is far less intelligent than the old... Generally speaking they are actuated in coming by different ideals, for the old immigration came to be a part of the country, while the new, in large measure, comes with the intentions of profiting, in pecuniary ways, by the superior advantages of the new world and then returning to the old country.” This report went on to fault the new immigrants for their lack of assimilation and English skills, constantly comparing them with earlier generations of immigrants, and urged a clampdown on immigration.

Sound familiar, huh? Lou Dobbs would wet his pantaletas! Ann Coulter would finally have an orgasm! Bill O’Reilly wouldn’t be as overcome with emotion if he saw the baby Hey-zeus at Christmas-time!

The problem is that the Dillingham report appeared in 1911, and the unwashed masses at the time were Eastern and Southern Europeans (predecessors of today’s white trash, I would expect. LOL!). The Dillingham Commission only manages to prove that the time-honored conservative narrative that earlier generations of immigrants walked off the boats, chopped down their hard to pronounce surnames, and learned English immediately is bullshit.

If American racism is a carousel -- then here we go again...

Paz,

Eddie

15 comments:

  1. You know what...at the end of the day even after they find out where this shit came from...they won't correct it in the media, and Mexicans will never be able to live this shit down...and the tragedy is that even if they did correct it...most folks by that point won't even care!

    That's the beauty of this country...SELECTIVE AMNESIA! Great post!

    ~Saki~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are We Not The Coolest Country In The World? Always Ready To Point Fingers And Place Blame...We So Rock As A Country...All United And All That.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Coco: thanks hun, now subscribe to my blog and we'll have sex and swine when we meet! LOL

    @Rippa: I just responded to the fool! I posted the dillingham report for his edification. and yes, he IS a bigot (I did make that distinction too. LOL!)

    @BabyMama: Don't worry Lee, I'm only fuckin white and black girls for the moment, no messakins.

    @Saki: Yay! you made is over. Now join my blog. rippa is making me look bad and PRs need a blogging rep! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Eddie I'll click the link.

    I do suspect Saki is right though...I mean look how China is still Public Enemy #1 (Okay, more like 3 or 4) because of them trying to kill our babies with lead toys.
    A damn tragedy I tell you!

    (Coco)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Coco: can we at least use lard as lubricant? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nina: why haven't you joined my blog?!! LOL

    Yeah, it's all about migratory patterns, but you know ppl are going to make the connection and it will add fuel to the current anti-immigrant fire. I mean, you have Pat Buchanan actually proposing we set up snipers at the border BEFORE the swine flu! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lio: LOL! I didn't hear that, no. You're putting me on, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok see...I think that's kind of funny...in a sad way...

    ReplyDelete
  9. people need to grow up
    u mean u are ok with having the flu if it isnt SWINE flu? get a fuckin grip


    and join? i gotta JOIN??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, Nina: YOU HAVE to CONNECT to my blog! LOL don't make me throw u out like the rest of the biddies! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. MIRA ZANGANO, I HAVE NOT JOINED YOUR BLOG, PERO ATREVETE, YOU KNOW??? I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU SAID SUMTHING ABOUT THIS FUCK!NG LOU, I MEAN, COME ON, WHAT ARE WE GONNA EAT (AGRICULTURE), WHERE ARE WE GONNA LIVE(CONSTRUCTION)? AND DONT MAKE START TALKING ABOUT ALL THE FREAKING MONEY THIS COUNTRY MAKES ON UNCLAIMED INCOME AND SOCIAL SECURITY TAXES FOR THE LABOR THAT THESE "ILLEGAL MESSIKANS" DO??? AND WTF??? THEY CANT, THEY DONT, THERE IS NO WAY THAT THEY CAN HAVE ACCESS TO WELFARE FREAKING BENEFITS CUZ THEY ARE NOT "LEGAL!!!!" CANT PEOPLE GET THAT??? MIRA NO QUIERO ENOJARME PORQUE SE ME SUBE LO DE NEGRA COÑO A LA CABEZA... PERO U KNOW WHAT? I STILL LOVE AMERICA...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Loba: It's about time! LOL Now all you have to do is click on the link that says "followe," and I owe you big time. It's good to see u around, sweetie...

    Deja ese facebook quieto que it's habit-forming! LOL

    ::smooches::

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ehperate k aqui tengo k hablal bien.... I have to switch the ghetto keyboard.

    Ehm, Ehm, mira mi'jo let me play ok? I can see que esta cuestión está alterando mi conducta,
    pero, you know? Joel está de viaje y esta Loba está alborotá, besides I really, really like it meng, so no me jodan, ok???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooops that was me...

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL@Loba: My swrtiching language code is rusty, but I just wanted to ask: how's that como se llamas? LOL

    And thanks for joining. Hola que you pass by mas often!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense