Sunday, April 5, 2009

No Sunday Sermon

¡Hola! Everybody...
There’s no Sunday Sermon today... as the weather turns warmer, I’ll be online less and less.



I would like to know if any of my readers would be interested in participating in A Course in Miracles (ACIM) reading group. No, I am not an expert in ACIM, but I have read it before. I think it offers a beautiful teaching especially for those disgusted (with good reason, sadly) with organized religion. If this is something you think you would like let me know here so that I can gauge the interest and we can create an ACIM reading/ support group.

It’s going to be a pleasant day here today and I’m on my way out the door to enjoy it.

I wish everyone a great day.

Love,

Eddie

Resources

Those interested ort just curious can access the ACIM website by clicking here.

A Course in Miracles (also referred to as ACIM or the Course) written by Dr. Helen Schucman and Dr. William Thetford that describes a purely non-dualistic approach to spirituality. Schucman dictated the book based on an inner voice, which she described as coming from a divine source, specifically Jesus Christ. The book uses traditional Judeo-Christian terminology, but is not aligned to the doctrines of any religions or denominations. J. Gordon Melton notes that it has been most popular among those who have been disillusioned by organized Christianity. Since it first became available for sale in 1976, over 1.5 million copies have been sold worldwide in nineteen different languages.

The Combined Volume, Third Edition of A Course in Miracles, is the only edition that contains in one place all of the writings that Dr. Helen Schucman authorized to be printed. It is published solely by the Foundation for Inner Peace, the organization chosen by Dr. Schucman for this purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense