Friday, June 5, 2009

The TGIF Sex Blog (Genius of Love)

¡Hola! Everybody...
If you’re planning to attend my picnic this Sunday, please be sure to take note of the change of venue (click here). If you can’t make it, but want to honor my birthday by gifting me, then do this: perform an act of kindness in my name.

Have a great weekend everybody!

* * *

-=[ Genius of Love ]=-


I yearn to have you splayed
and vulnerable.
Radiating pleasure like
light from the Sun.

Your moans,
writhes,
and orgasms
drag me out of
my world of fear
into the bright colors
of heart-surrender.

You are my chosen source
of Feminine glory...
the source of life itself.

Edward-Yemíl Rosario, All rights reserved, ©


Love is our natural state of being...

We get it twisted, however. When you are in love with a man or a woman, the love you feel does not come from him or her; it is the love flowing from your own dear heart that you feel. Your partner is simply offering the conduit for your love. Love is always residing in you, flowing in your heart, not out there, not in your family, lover, career, or art.

At any time, you can open your heart and feel love flowing as a response to any person, animal, object, or activity. However, unless your heart remains open, eventually you will lose the feeling of love again and stay yearning for more. This feeling of lack is the one illusion that will make you suffer needlessly -- the illusion that love is coming at you from someone else, and unless you learn to open your heart and be love, surrendering to its flow, you will always feel empty.

This is why I say love is more than a feeling; it is an act of will.

This is the one power of the Feminine principle available to all of us at all times: to surrender the whole body to the radiance of love, so that your whole body radiates love.

You can know love in this very moment by opening your heart, relaxing the defenses, and breathing love, right now. When we are not closing or contracting our heart, adding stress to our heart, we find our heart is naturally open. And it is from our open and unguarded heart that love naturally radiates like a sun.

By surrendering into the radiance of our heart, we find we no longer need to deviate into the manipulative games, seeking in dysfunctional ways for what we desire most: the deep fulfillment of true love-surrender. The truth is that we are radiant as this surrender, this love, in every moment we are open. In radiant openness, we are no longer abandoning our heart, seeking fulfillment elsewhere. When we make the courageous commitment to open, we relax into the deepest impulse of love. It is here that the Feminine Principle is liberated from isolation and emptiness, for she is love itself.

The Feminine is the genius of love, of surrender, of profound emotional and sexual communion.

Sexually, the basic desire of most individuals with a dominant Feminine essence is to be overwhelmed by love, but few can match their power, their sexual capacity, and their emotional force. A woman whose intimate partner can match her is a happy woman. LOL It is not simply that a woman wants to be totally loved, entered, and ravished by love. Rather, it is when she is loved this way, the fullness of her natural potential to be love is freed to give full expression.

An individual with a dominant Feminine essence can be talented at many things, including creative accomplishments of all kinds. But the only gift that leaves no need is the gift of total and uninhibited loving, expressed from the heart and manifested through the flesh. In that moment of giving love totally, withholding nothing, of surrendering Herself in the gifting of love, of being overwhelmed by love and dying into the force of love, the Feminine genius is given full bodily expression.

The Masculine can talk all the yin yang He wants to talk, but what the Feminine wants is to dance. She wants to surrender Herself completely in the dance of love, with a partner who also surrendering. And when She knows love absolutely, when her body is filled with love, when she is moved by love, Her search is over...

Love,

Eddie

10 comments:

  1. Loba Dancing to the tune of Maya's song...

    I swear u & i must have danced in another world...i just went off on a friend who always complain to me about not being loved, appreciated,etc., by NO 1 ...mother, father, partner, kids... She took me back to a long time ago...
    a time when someone told me that whenever i had that feeling???

    To visualize a lil girl lost...feeling abandoned, despojada, naked ... u get me right? to look @ that lil girl cry, and cry till moquitos and tears came down her face...to feel her pain, to cry like that lil girl, and let that feeling take over...

    she then instructed me to visualize myself walking towards her... to lift her and to hold her, to embrace her with all the Love and kindness that my heart could give... to give it all to her...until she stopped crying and then to put her down...

    To look at her eyes and to tell her... you are Loved, YOU are LOVE!!! and to promise her never to have to cry again because you would ALWAYS BE THERE,

    YOU,

    YOUR LOVE,

    "L O V E"

    SOME PEOPLE THINK I AM A LIL COOKIE... I KNOW I AM... AND I AM ALWAYS TELLING EVERYBODY, I LOVE YOU...

    I DONT CRY FOR LOVE... I GIVE LOVE

    I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I CRIED, OR? ACTUALLY I DO...

    THAT DAY I WAS HUGGED BY A A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH BLACK HAIR AND BLUE EYES... AND A NICE ASS TO BOOT...LOL
    OH, SHIT THERE IS LOBA'S EGO HACKING UR POST EDDIE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance? You're damned right I want to dance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Loba: LOL! It's ok hun, despojate m'ja! LOL I like the visualization you offered, nice.

    :;smooches::

    @Nina: somehow I thought you would like the dance analogy. ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW: Loba? In order for us to be happy in THIS incarnation, you and I need to do the nasty. We have to heal a past-life relationship that went wrong... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ed, did not realize you had moved here from 360. Good to read you, again.

    This was truly beautiful. Did you write the whole entry yourself or did the pysch part inspire the poem?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I poste part of the poem (it's mine) after writing the entry. I thought the two fit (or I made it fit LOL).

    the post is heavily influenced by tantra.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Zues: Good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah right, please understand that I did not say another life... Since I am only concious of this existence so far...I am getting ALL I can OUT OF THIS ONE... JUST IN CASE!!!you know?

    pero,

    la mente viaja... and no.

    u are not getting a piece of my azz, Eddie, *Loba con la chancleta en la mano* spanking @ 3 j pataj :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL@ Loba! It's written in the Book of Love Loba!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one lucky woman you putting your mack down on. Goodness gracious! *drip* *drip* *drip*

    Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense