Saturday, June 27, 2009

Trips to the Sun

¡Hola! Everybody...
Okay, so I’m not happy with the extra 20 lbs I gained this winter, so I’m going to make a gift for myself and starting a light running program. Nothing major -- run three times a week. I’m feeling too “stuffed” and lacking in energy.

It finally stopped raining! LOL I’m off to a baby shower today.

* * *

-= Nows [no. 8]=-


If you come out and play with me,
little girl,

I will give you...


deep massages,

two blankets every night,

a rose in every color of your mind,

a gallon of honey,

three thousand trips to the sun,

my tongue, my tears, my love, my loyalty...

and my friendship for all your life.

All rights reserved ©

4 comments:

  1. i like orchids
    amd im rather fat too
    stupid desk job

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as any weight yoiu gain is in your posterior, we aight ::grin::

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Eddie ... so shall we start a "wager?" I, too have gained about twenty since February! I was doing so well on the weight-watchers program, but a new guy started to woo me with his cooking ... and damn .. i could NOT say no! I'm addicted to his grilling, crock pot slow cooking, and his quick "con-COCK-tions" at 3am when we need more sustinence! LOL ... he'd away for six weeks, so my goal is to lose at LEAST 18 of the twenty pounds - lets be "BIG LOSER" partners! Kumu

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kumu: You got a deal! I'll do some jogging 3x a week (S, T, Th). See where that takes me.

    @Nina: If you need any help carrying that ass for you, I'll be more than happy to apply for the job.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense