Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Your Head Demands... "

¡Hola! Everybody...
It’s raining, a good day to spoon somebody... LOL Me? I’m working... but I’m grateful I can work at something I’m passionate about.

Yawl be good, ya heah?

* * *

Nows [no. 17]


Your head demands
a new equation everytime.

One moment
your flexed eyelids
proclaim your mind a vault,
and the final click
of those tumblers is deafening.

But sometimes you give way,
noisily,
flaking rust like the cliche
of a complaining screen door
unaware of its own transparency.

But just now --
this very moment...

I dipped gingerly
into your tender and muddled mind
as into a warm bath
to muse a while,
restore myself,
and soak.

4 comments:

  1. ha! I finally got a comment to post ... maybe it's looking for one-word responses. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!

    A comment from Dale!!!

    ::feints::

    LOL

    ::smooches::

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense