Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mattress Flying

¡Hola! Everybody...
I came across this treat of a poem not too long ago and I thought I’d share it. Really, your BOB will take you only so far, he won’t pull your hair or “accidently” slip (Oooops!) into the
no entry zone and you know you just love that shit! LOL

* * *

-=[ Sonnet from the Groin ]=-


Crazed with spring all I want to do is fuck, free
these thighs from their denim prison, let the rich
scent floating around my neck take a look see
into the under things of a man. (Which
man is a trivial spec.) Oh! To be flying
above a mattress, screaming not with hate
but with throaty mating only trying
for the peak and pinnacle of frolic. Fate
and I have made a bargain: to compel
the most virile to lay me down, discipline
the demon out of my body. Possible
friction, find me I’m not hiding, will become
an electric pink rubber band on command. Womb
you have nothing to do with this! Time to bloom.
-- Maggie Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense