Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Sermon [Prayer]

¡Hola! Everybody...
So get this: I start out to attend a friend’s daughter’s 16th birthday celebration, only to realize, after travelling for about an hour, that I forgot my phone (with the location details) at home...

SMDH

* * *

-=[ My Prayer ]=-


If I actually prayed, my prayer for you would be that you have the opportunity to live a life in which you would be able to discover and engage that which you are most passionate about -- making it your life’s work. That you would able to reap the fruits of that passion and be filled with joy for that work. My prayer for you would be that what you love most would be the vehicle for your creative expression, for it is what you were born to do. This is what I would pray for you...

Love,

Eddie

Today's photography by one of my faves, Michael Kenna

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for setting this prayer out into the universe.  I aspire to keep doing this. 

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Headlines

[un]Common Sense